This is a time for us to meet and find out if we are right for each other. It can be done over the phone, or in person. It is a chance for you to tell me what you need and ask questions about what I do. I will also determine if you needs are within the scope of my business.
The Consultation- $50.00
If we both decide that we can be a good fit, I will provide a consultation. It is at this time that I will ask detailed questions about your needs and your goals. I will ask about your time line and the amount of money you want to spend on this project. The consultation includes a written "attack plan" that outlines the strategies, time frame, cost, billing options and goals of your project. It would include one of the following strategies, modified if necessary, to fit your needs.
There are five basic strategies for accomplishing your organizing project. We would work together to determine which of these is best for you. Your project may fall somewhere in between. That is okay!
- A. The consultation is all you need. With a plan in hand you feel you can tackle the changes yourself.
- B. Your goals are in sight but you need help along the way. I will monitor your progess on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and help you decide what to do next. You are doing the majority of the work yourself, I am just providing some guidance.
- C. Your goals are in sight, but you want help with putting the plan into action. In this case I'll work with you in sorting and moving. I will remove items that you want to get rid of, or take things that you want to sell to consignment.
- D. Please just do it for me. I come in and make the changes for you with mostly the things you have on hand.
- E. Redo my space! This is the ultimate makeover, without the ultimate cost.
What would the five basic strategies look like?
- A. You want to organize your kitchen and need to know the best place to put items.
- B. You want to organize your kitchen, but there is too much stuff that you don't use, and a lot of things that really should go else where in the house. Oh, and by the way, the bathroom needs to be reorganized, along with the front closet, AND the laundry room.
- C. You need to tackle all of the above and just cannot face doing it by yourself. Some extra hands, a little bit more energy and someone to help you make choices, will make the job go a lot faster.
- D. Your elderly mother needs help downsizing and you live too far away to help.
- E. You have just moved into a new house and want to redo an extra bedroom as an office space.
Remember that these are ball park figures. Everything is tailored to your needs and agreed upon before we start. The fee does not include storage materials. If you have a budget, I will stay within it! The following are the price guidelines for each "strategy"
- A. No more fees. The $50.00 covers it all.
- B. I will give you an estimate for the total cost based on the number of progress reports. We will start with a retainer of $100.00. Each "report" includes an hour at your home to monitor progress and discuss the next step. You will recieve a written update after each visit. The fee per visit is $30.00 for the first hour and $20.00 for each additional hour.
- C. I will give you an estimate for the total cost of the project based on an hourly rate. The fee per day is $30.00 for the first hour each day and $20.00 for each additional hour. There may be some additional fees for packing supplies, removal of garbage, and trips to donate or consign items, etc. You will recieve a weekly or monthly bill according to your preference.
- D. Big jobs are done by a total project bid. An average starting cost is $500.00.
- E. The cost here really depends on the project, your goals and what you want to spend. Starting price is $1000.00.
And a little bit MORE!
I can arrange to pay you up front for consigned items. Essentially I am buying them from you at a mutually agreed upon lot price and then deducting this cost from your bill. If you get rid of enough stuff, you might just get your project done for FREE.
It is never just about the stuff. We will talk about organization strategies along the way at no additional charge to you. Emotional support - PRICELESS.
You can request follow up consultations for $25.00. Think of it as a yearly check up on your sanity.
Are you moving? Why not consider "staging" to present your house in the most desirable light to potential buyers.
Yes, I help with businesses too.
Would you like a recommendation? I can give you the names of other satisfied customers.
- Lisbon Library
- Rood Runner
- Keystone Place / Keystone Cedars